Monday, June 20, 2005

 

The Longest Yard

Aint about movies.
Aint about shitty pee.
I'm just a hustler, i'm a whore, a fcuking devastated one. Do me, get me laid.
Sorry, men just love to vent their frustration.

Soon, I'm gonna stomp off the ground, with my weak aegis against strong offensive aggression.
Beyond my battlements.
My aegis rusted, and the downing of depressant beer aggravated it.
Darn.
Never mind, with the victory flames engulfing me, I will slap their titties with no mercy.
Who are those wretched faggots?
Oh, combined poly...
Remember, I crap with no saliva.

Anyway my niggas and homos out dere, have a share of my screwed top hits.
1. Murphy Lee - Stomp
2. Nelly - Fly Away
3. Akon ft. Blewz - So Fly
4. Baby ft Lil Wayne - Get Your Shine On
5. C-Murder - Locked Up
6. Nelly - Errtime
7. C-Murder - Back Up
8. Mike Jones - Back Then
9. D12 - My Balls
10. Fat Joe ft Nelly - Get It Poppin
11. Taylor Made ft Nelly - Datz On My Mama
12. J-Kwon ft Petey Pablo - Get XXX'd
13. Lil Wayne - Shorty Bounce
14. T.I. - Bounce Like This
15. Chamillionaire ft David Banner - Talkin That Talk
16. Trillville - Infultrate
17. Xzibit - Criminal Set
18. 216 - You Should Know
19. Oowee ft Snoop Dogg - Why Cry
20. Lil Wyte - I Sho Will
21. W.C. ft Nelly - Whip Yo Ass
22. B.G. ft Homebwoi- Where Da At Remix
23. Master P ft Silk - Get The Party Crackin
24. Romey Rome ft 8Ball - In Da Club
25. Tweet ft 50 cents - Turn Off Da Lights Remix
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?