Friday, June 24, 2005

 

Da Vinci's Tears

There was this man,
He was an actor.
Or should i say, he always takes the insignificant role.
He did not have the looks,
He did not have the charm,
He did not have the build,
He was just a trifling chap.
However, he endeavours to be better.
For dozens of movie productions,
All he was assigned for the role of a third party.
He did not take it to heart.
He did not lament or utter a single word of annoyance.
Then one day, a chance descended upon him.
He was called in for the lead actor role.
He did not rejoice.
He did not despair.
The role was configured to be a figure devastated by love.
The role depicts a teenager,
Shattered by dreams and thwarted by life,
Forsaken by hopes and dejected by love.
Someone who pursued his love one for eleven years,
Someone who believed in waiting.
Someone who set store on the fact that perhaps he will succeed,
No matter how trivial the chances are.

The show was a success.
The man's acting earned recognition.
When a reporter interviewed him,
He simply replied,
[That role is simple catered for me.
I just reflected what happened in my life.
I have waited for someone for years,
but she's married.
I wish she will be blissed.
And she will always be in my heart.
Always.
I will be waiting,
till eternity summons my life,
till my breath has ceased.
But my heart will continue to pound,
at least for her.
I promise...]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?