Sunday, April 10, 2005

 

Hit The Spot

My sanity is going wild. Real freaking wiggly wild. I wonder how life will be after scrutinizing those lethargic A papers, darn. Army? Darn the government. Who in the freaking hell will onslaught our cocky Singaporeans? Enlisting for the army is dumb, half-assed, idiotic, imbecilic, blah blah blah. Let those white tees politicians whack the adversaries' asses themselves. How i wish i can brandish my middle finger right in front of the PM face.

Oh, aspirations needed to be fulfiled in my life.
1. Backpack around the world, make myself master of all languages vulgarities, perhaps dialects too. Sojourn in France for the longest period, to verify the truth behind those French ladies' sizzling hospitality.

2. Produce a film, of course, R21 will certainly make a good choice.

3. Modify my automobile into a raging monster, and play hide-and-seek with the traffic police. Occasional imprisonment is fine.

4. Constitute a rugby team comprising of only... my kids. Boys only.

5. Love you people.

Finally, by the age of fifty, if i am stil down to one's bottom dollar, i shall devise a plan, so foolproof, to... erm... rob a bank.
Be matriculated into this extraordinary league, booking required due to first come first served basis.
Thank you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?