Monday, February 07, 2005

 

The Trouper's Day

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And darn u seems to be the perfect word

Adapted from Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Blue, copyright affirmed.




Vices, are hang-ups that seems so appealing to people.
Smoking, drinking, gambling, prostituting, etc.
They are treacherous, dark and irreligious.
They become junkies and dunderheads.
They have forsaken the real meaning of life.
They shrouded the world into darkness.
Yet their recruitment has reached me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?