Monday, February 14, 2005

 

Scintillating Stuff Of Sidestepping

Nothing to do with sidestep. Rack your brains and mount the excitement in your heart. The time has come.

I just wrestle with u verbally. Darn u man. Obviously u have offended me psychologically. A rip-roaring, extravagant sort of accquaintance i have come across, but a man who tramples on relationships with no mercy. Darn u man. I hate u. We have a tete-a-tete just now and darn u, revealing that you would not considered her as one of the possibilities. She's totally god given, and you have the cheek to cast her aside. I am het up now. If not for the friendship i would have wallop u with dumbbells. Think about it man. Dont u betray her love, or else i will crush you with my bare fists. She is the goddess reborn, u dullard. Don't bring me a feud with u man.


Three Cheers for Dramafest.
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?