Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

The Putz's Woes

Topic of the day:
Is Dao the lil bast a man or a boy?

Let me count the ways that portray me as a boy:
1. Sexy, voluptuous ladies often appear in my dreams, regardless in the day or the night.

2. I consume milk daily as if they taste like plain water.

3. I secrete my alcoholic refreshments in the hidden corners of my room, and they do not comprise of hard liquour or wine, just b-e-e-r.

4. I still take a peep at the tranvestite prostitutes around my neighbourhood, although i know their voices will turn me off straight away.

Man?
1. I take on men on the pitch regardless their age, nationality, race or language, i just wanna kick their asses and splinter their gene pool between their legs.

2. I have the fitness of a centenarian who still go to geylang every night.

3. I don't have the need to jerk off in my bedroom with doors locked anymore.

4. I believe i am a man.

So mates, reply me with an answer.
But please, dun respond with animadversions like i am homo.
Mark, that applies to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?