Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Psychological Warfare

Before I step foot on India, thou shall enlighten you simpletons with some quotes.

"In peace sons bury fathers, but war violates the order of nature, and fathers bury sons." -Heroditus
"War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it. " - Desiderius Erasmus
"The most dangerous moment comes with victory." -Napolean Bonaparte
"Only the dead see the end of war." -Plato
"Among the men who fought on Iwo Jima, uncommon valor was a common virtue." -Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz
"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite." -Winston Churchill
"In war there is no prize for the runner-up." -General Omar Bradley

Distressed or astounded by these? Don't be. I am granted only two or three months more to cull those bitches on the pitch. As my life shortens, I began to augment my lust for blood. A soldier marches into the battlefield, knowing that he should not die for his country, but the other party dies for his. Similar mindset. I have sailed through ups and downs in my battles, and as a veteran, I have no other requests. Just to crack a few more necks and bring kudos back to my homeland.
I am not a good leader, but I can show you the path to annihilate our foes effectively and efficiently. Entrust all your hopes on me. I will not let you down.

"We have to face the fact that either all of us are going to die together or we are going to learn to live together and if we are to live together we have to talk. " -Dao

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?