Friday, February 04, 2005

 

Maelstrom

Men of goodwill shall pit against older, tougher adversaries, and these men shall never bow down, nor throw in their towels, because deep in their hearts, they are hankering to whack dose infidels' asses.
So come down tomorrow morning at ten at farrer park, if you want to have a glance of the struggle between the two sides. Thou shall lay my body and soul at the frontline, and no one, seriously no one will have a cushy time with me and my mates. Thy shall see how their blood will splatter, how they are tormented by us. Just look out for their expressions. Have a good time.

I am not a lone soul in my team. I require the support and reassurance of my mates, for we wimped in defeat, exterminate our fiends as a pack, and eventually stand with our heads high as winners. I believe in you people. Show me your guts, balls, killing instincts, etc, and we will never let down one another again. Never.

From good friends to strangers. I don't know the answer.
I don't even comprehend what has happened.
Enlighten me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?