Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

Certainly Breathless

Doing the dirty jobs is not an undemanding task, I have to assure that possession of the ball has to be retained by hook or by crook.
I love tackling.
To bring down the men and discontinue their pace is a luxury, especially when they are one hundred pounds heavier than you and grasp the art of evasion better than your grandpa.
I may not have the gratifying stamina that cheeky possess, nor the brute strength that sk unleashes to his opponents, but i do have something under my sleeves.
My wickedness on the pitch.
Hahahahaha.
It is totally a self-indulgent moment to send MY opponents into the sick bay with fractured arms and dislocated legs.
But you know what?
Retribution do sets in, and right now my neck, right hand and right ankle have dysfunctional problems.
What a life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?